Heller and Colciencias: commitment to Innovation
Designing and setting up a strategy for Innovation Management to support our leadership in product and customer loyalty!
At Heller we have recently launched a project to design and set up a strategy for Innovation Management
To achieve our goal, we can count on solid partnerships with the likes of Universidad Nacional de Colombia and professor Jorge Robledo, head of the School of Mines, as well as Colciencias, the Administrative Department promoting public policies in Science, Technology and Innovation in Colombia.
The main project objective is to align our Innovation strategy with Corporate Strategic Elements related to entrepreneurship and value adding for Heller Products.
Among the key project objectives we can mention:
- Training on Innovation management
- Evaluating Heller capabilities at Innovation management.
- Formulating and setting up a plan aligned with Heller capabilities at Innovation Management.
- Designing and setting up Heller processes for ideas management and innovation projects portfolio management.
- Selecting and applying methods and techniques that support ideas management and innovation projects portfolio management.
- Formulating and executing an innovation pilot scheme up to functional prototype stage.